Up to £19.23 per hour
9 months ago
5 to 6 months
This well known social welfare charity are looking for a Digital professional to come on board for around 5 months to help with a website project. Within this role, you will be playing a vital role in migrating content over to their new website, ensuring that all content is high quality and ensuring the transition runs smoothly. You will make recommendations for best practice, and alongside the Digital Manger, liaise with their web agency. You will lead on the website testing, UX, User journeys and SEO implementation for the for new website, and lead on any migration mapping tasks and ensure all content is full proofread and edited.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be an experienced digital professional
- Have experience in website migration projects
- Have a strong understanding of SEO, UX, user journeys etc.
- Up to date digital knowledge (CMS systems, Google Analytics etc)
- Must be immediately available
Please note applications are being accepted on a rolling basis.