£27242 - £32000 per annum
about 1 year ago
Our client is one of the UK's leading adoption and fostering charities organisation and this team in particular boasts both a very open, relaxed and sociable working culture.
Reporting into the Communications Manager, the team are now looking to recruit a new Web Editor on a permanent basis. Please note that this role is part-time for 21 hours per week.
- Work alongside the Communications Manager, Director of Communications and public affairs to develop and implement a content plan for the new website
- Help colleagues across the organisation to develop web optimised content for the new website
- Edit and publish content submitted by colleagues in line with best practice
- Develop and update documentation for digital tools and processes
- Plan, manage and deliver the training of staff in the use of their content management system and in house processes for publishing web content
This will be an ideal role for those of you who has experience of writing and editing for a content-driven website and experience of working with content management systems, preferably Drupal 7.
The right candidate will have a strong understanding of best practices in creating and editing web content and website usability as well as a good understanding of how to maximise use of content across all digital platforms.
Please e-mail your CV to email@example.com along with the reference number - J60510AM - and I will contact you
If you know someone who is interested in this role either email us their contact details or ask them to contact us directly. Please make sure they mention your referral, as we reward recommendations with £100 if we place them in a permanent role.
All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.