£24500.00 - £30000.00 per annum
8 months ago
I am working with a fantastic organisation who provide adoption services, supporting hundreds of families every year. Based in Reading, they are looking to recruit a Web Development Officer to join their friendly and hard-working team on a permanent basis.
You will play a significant role in providing digital and technical support to continue running and developing their website.
- Maintain and further develop their digital platform
- Provide the technical expertise needed to effectively realise design, development and fixes for the service
- Provide digital support in delivering live webinars and editing video and sound content
- Work with their web host partners to enable the smooth deliver of their digital platform and to quickly & effectively fix problems/issues
- Support the wider website maintenance and development if and when needed
This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate who has at previous knowledge of Drupal and Moodle (both desirable) as well as experience of creating mobile-first material. If you have a track record of making written content available in an online format, including video and interact content, we would like to hear from you.
If you are interested in applying, please email your CV, quoting the reference number - J69394AM - in the subject line.