Up to £30000.00 per annum
3 months ago
I am working with a very well-known and prestigious environmental/cultural charity based in Central London, who are looking to recruit a talented Website Administrator to join their friendly and hard-working team on a 6 month fixed-term contract.
Reporting into the Digital Marketing & Communications Manager, you will play a significant role in being the first point of contact for website and intranet maintenance, supporting the charity's digital activities.
- Daily maintenance of the website and intranet, ensuring content and design is updated
- Collate and upload new content as well as removing old content from the website
- Optimise site search function
- Contribute towards review of current website, suggesting improvements to the customer experience
- Cover day-to-day CMS content tasks as required, supporting colleagues across the organisation
- Analyse and report on website statistics and provide data driven recommendations to improve the performance of the website
This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate to join this charity at an exciting time. If you have previous experience of using CMS platforms as well as a track record in writing, editing and proofreading effective copy for digital audiences and platforms, then we would like to hear from you.
If you are interested in applying, please email your CV, quoting the reference number - J69290 - in the subject line.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Closing Date: Friday 8th February