£0.00 - £15.28 per hour
5 months ago
Role: Ward Coordinator
Employment Type: Temporary (Possibility for perm role)
Working hours: Monday-Friday 8am- 4:30pm
Short description of role:
My client is looking to recruit an experienced Coordinator to help with the smooth running of their offices in Streatham.
- Responsibilities to include:
- Coordinate the deployment of care and nursing staff to maximise support for all residents
- Work with senior managers to identify efficiencies with staff rotas
- Help over see recruitment, allocation and development of bank staff
- Work closely with HR
- Maintain allocated budget expenditure to ensure it does not exceed the allocated budget
- To lead on making sure all staff training for new recruits is up to date.
- Experience of E-rostering
A DBS will be required for this role.
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.