£36184.00 - £40204.00 per annum
Chenda Mc Manus
almost 2 years ago
We are working with a leading charity who represent young people. They are now looking for a Volunteering Development Manager to join their team. This is a permanent role paying £36,184 with progression to £40,204.
As Volunteering Development Manager you will deliver maximum impact over the volunteer journey. Initially you will enhance on their Community volunteering journey, raising awareness and funds in their local community. You will also be one of the main point of contact for volunteering queries across the organisation.
As Volunteering Development Manager you will
- Lead of the development and delivery of their Community Engagement and Volunteer activities.
- Inspiring and maintaining supportive volunteer journeys.
- development of their volunteering framework including policy, process, training and systems.
- Leading on opportunities to develop new and innovative volunteering initiatives.
Their ideal candidate will
- Have a passion for volunteering.
- Experienced in leading on the delivery of volunteer journeys including recruitment, support and recognition.
- A vast experience of issues affecting volunteering and volunteer managers.
- Experienced in development of policies and procedures.
- Project Management experience.