5 months ago
Haringey Stars (trading as Ingenium) work with young people aged 13-24 in North London to develop the young person's confidence, communicational and social and business skills through music. Our target participants are young people who are Not in Employment, Education nor Training (NEET) or are at risk of becoming NEET. The organisation uses the young people's interest in music to engage them and develop their talents and abilities such that they can translate their gifts into becoming employable and succeeding in life. We offer an eclectic range of skills that are pertinent to social and personal development which are sought by employers. We run music projects integrated with personal and business training throughout the year resulting in the young people delivering performances at key community venues.
We are in the process of redesigning our website and looking for a website administrator to help us deliver on the project
- You will understand our stakeholders needs and have them reflected in the website look and function
- You will ensure the website content and design are up to date, backed up and fully functional.
- You will ensure the site's user interface is easy to understand and efficient.
- You will ensure that the website is operating securely and at optimum speed.
Skills and knowledge required for the role include:
- Thorough knowledge & experience Word Press Divi theme
Demonstrate attention to detail
Goal orientated, focused on completing tasks in order of priority
Good editorial skills to check and correct content
Digital media skills i.e. photo shop, image editing.
This is a home-based role and the person must have access to computer and internet.
To apply for this role, please submit a CV or a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. To find out more information about the role contact John Zavuga on 07957 721 679.