25 days ago
Web Developer (CPanel)
Heritage Charity London
- Responsible for continuously improving interface, navigation and aesthetic of our website.
- Good Knowledge of MS SQL server database through CPanel is essential.
What will you be doing?
Heritage Charity London is dedicated to ameliorating the effects of deprivation on disengaged and disadvantaged children and young people.
We are looking for a Web Developer to improve interface, navigation and aesthetic of our website.
The Website Manager should be expert in design best practice for the website through CPanel.
Requiring both technical and creative skills, the job role includes:
- Designing engaging and responsive landing pages
- Integrating client CMS programs and data feeds into the website/s
- Optimising sites for maximum speed and scalability
- Employing industry and design best practice
- Conducting website testing
- Ensuring website function and stability across devices i.e. desktop, mobile, tablet
- Working with marketing team to incorporate brand elements into the website
What are we looking for?
Ideally, candidates will have a degree or an equivalent qualification in any of the following:
- Web Design
- Digital Media
- Information Technology
- Science or Computer Science
- Graphic Design
What difference will you make?
Your output will shape how we present ourselves to users and funders. With your help, our passionate team will be able to continue to provide educational support to children around UK and India.
What's in it for the volunteer?
You would become part of our friendly and dedicated team and you have the opportunity to use your time to make a real difference in difficult times and enlist the work you have done in our charity and make your impressive CV even more outstanding for employers.
A few more details
This application is urgent and we are looking for the right volunteer to start as soon as possible. If you don't possess all the skills required but feel you are a strong candidate and confident of your experience and ability to make a success of the role please do apply
Before you apply
As you will be working remotely we will provide you with as much support as possible. If you don't possess all the criteria listed but are a strong candidate please do apply. This application is urgent and we are looking for the right candidate to start as soon as possible.
How to apply
Please send your CV to email@example.com