11 months ago
Gain retail experience To Buy Or Not To Buy?
ellenor provides the best care and support for families facing terminal illness in Kent and Bexley.
Our mission is to lead and coordinate the best personalised care for all ages, sharing our expertise to ensure that all families facing terminal illness get the right support in the best place possible, enabling them to make the most of the time they have.
Our volunteers carry out a vital role in our organisation, helping staff in every area of our work. Their contribution is important and valued, and we would not be able to offer the services and care to families facing terminal illness without their help and commitment.
This role may include:
- Sorting through donations
- Steaming clothes
- Tagging and pricing donations
- Visual merchandising the store
- Cash handling ( full till training given)
- Maintaining high levels of customer service
- Serving and advising customers
- Arranging goods in displays and on shelves
- Rotating and replacing stock
Volunteers are needed in the following locations:
- Dartford High Street
- Dartford Priory
- Gravesend Kings Street
- Northfleet, Perry Street
- Darent Valley Hospital
- Tunbridge Wells
Monday-Sundays, various shifts.
For more information on this opportunity and many more, please email Priya Ebenezer, Volunteer Coordinator at Priya.Ebenezer@ellenor.org or call 01474 320 007 (ext 1112).