12 months ago
Position: Recruitment Administrator
Volunteering commitment: Minimum 3 months
Introduction to ConnectionHub
ConnectionHub is a UK-registered charity offering blended learning programmes to refugees and asylum seekers in Lesbos, Greece. Currently, the lack of educational opportunities leaves refugees and asylum seekers in Lesbos, Greece exposed to a future of social exclusion, precarious employment, exploitation, and poverty.
ConnectionHub's mission is to provide education and integration opportunities via blended learning pathways to people in crisis and conflict contexts, in order to reduce this human suffering and exploitation. Blended learning, which utilises both online and offline educational material and support, is proven to better facilitate student's learning journey; with this approach we hope to give refugees and asylum seekers the chance to develop new skills that will build their capacities as individuals, help them bridge the literacy gap, and support them to change the trajectory of their lives by creating job opportunities and economic empowerment. ConnectionHub's programmes are accessible to displaced people regardless of legal status, gender, age, or ethnic identity.
We are looking for a Recruitment Administrator to join our motivated team of volunteers. To support the Charity by providing a high-level recruitment service covering the complete recruitment cycle; if you possess proven customer service and administration experience and the desire to develop your career within a thriving, expanding Charity this job role could be the opportunity for you.
Recruitment Administrator Responsibilities:
- Answering or solving HR related questions or issues within the Charity.
- Referring more complex queries to the HR manager as required.
- Supporting the recruitment processes including answering emails.
- Checking compliance and dealing with compliance including varying proof of identity, name change documents etc.
- Applying for security checks.
- Maintaining up to date all the stored data about volunteers and HR related information, e.g. time off, fluctuation, absence.
- Keeping the Charity up-to-date regarding HRM practices.
- Acting as a first point of contact for all candidate queries and support.
Recruitment Administrator Requirements:
- Good standard of education - A-levels or above.
- Relevant experience in recruitment/ HR administrative position (minimum 1 year desirable).
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Administration and organization skills as well as the ability to work well under deadlines.
- Excellent IT skills (proficient in Microsoft packages)
- Strong attention and detail oriented.
- Accurate typing and data entry skills.
All volunteers are required to have a valid DBS certificate.
Please apply by sending a CV and covering letter, detailing your interest in the role, your relevant experience and evidence of how you meet our criteria to: firstname.lastname@example.org