South East England, England
5 months ago
The Transforming Autism Project is a brand-new charity focusing on very early intervention for children with autism. Our goal is to truly transform lives through our life-changing Mifne Treatment Centre and our unique online Hub of comprehensive guidance, support, education and community for parents of autistic children. We also challenge conventional perceptions of autism and offer our own radical and empowering perspective.
Our charity is run entirely by volunteers, who are remote based.
The Recruitment function of the charity is incredibly important to the overall success of the Transforming Autism Project. We are currently looking for experienced recruiters to help us recruit outstanding volunteers.
Key requirements are
- Use various sources provided to source passive and active candidates for open requisitions.
- Online available job boards
- Agency partners
- Other recruitment channels
- Contribute to candidate 'pipelines' and 'talent pools' for anticipated future vacancies.
- Conduct screening calls to produce shortlists of candidates for active roles
- Input and maintain accurate data
- Provide feedback and communicate with candidates as to progress in the TA process.
- Ensure everyone complies with the Charities recruitment processes
- Liaise and support HR and wider recruitment team
- You will be passionate about the changes we are trying to make and their impact in the world of autistic children. You may even be (or be related to) the parent of an autistic child.
You will be passionate about the changes we are trying to make and their impact in the world of autistic children. You may even be (or be related to) the parent of an autistic child.
You will be a natural at making things happen and feel excited and energised at the prospect of driving them forward, and constantly looking for new ways to promote the charity and expand its reach
If this sounds like you, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will reach out to have a chat.