West London, London
Up to £24000 per annum
over 2 years ago
My client, a leading children's cancer charity, are looking for a Volunteer Record Keeping Project Coordinator to support the Associate Director of People Development on a fixed term contract basis for 3 months. With 800 active volunteers at any one time, the charity have prioritised this project to ensure that they hold appropriate safeguarding and personal identity records for every active volunteer. You will also develop processes to ensure that future volunteer records are complete. The purpose of this role is to identify missing records for active volunteers, to ensure existing (electronic and physical) records are stored appropriately, and to work with the charities volunteer managers to obtain new records where they are confirmed to be missing.
- To identify and obtain existing volunteer records from volunteer mangers, and their central database (references, criminal record declarations, identity documents, personal risk assessments)
- To store these records/support volunteer managers to store these records in a standardised format using Sharepoint, in compliance with GDPR requirements and the charities volunteering data guidelines
- To work with volunteer managers to obtain new records where they cannot find existing evidence
- To ensure the central CARE database accurately reflects the status of each volunteer record
- To map the processes used during the project, and work with the Director of People Development and Senior Volunteering Development Adviser to establish processes for maintaining data quality long-term
Candidates applying for the role will be immediately available and able to commit to a 3 month fixed term contract with the possibility for extension. Please apply today!