£34k per year + benefits
OS Perm Team
almost 3 years ago
An amazing charity that is growing from strength to strength is offering a unique opportunity to be part of their development plans. They are at the forefront of assistive technology for vulnerable children and recently showcased at the Gadget Show Live. As Volunteer Project Manager you will play a key role in ensuring successful coordination of running projects/programmes and maximising/expanding the volunteer pool.
Your key responsibilities:
- Key stakeholder engagement: committee, volunteer, internal, external
- Project/Programme delivery, coordination and development
- Volunteer management, recruitment and development
- Accurate record keeping and budgeting
Skills/experience that would make you ideal for this role:
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Demonstrable project delivery on multi-running projects
- Volunteer management and development experience
To apply for this Volunteer Project Manager role, please email your CV to our Office & Specialist Support Team quoting the reference number 56730DW. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.