3 months ago
Heritage Charity is working in the education sector, with the core mission to give children access to quality education and to ameliorate the effects of deprivation on disengaged and disadvantaged children and young people.
We are looking for help to edit photos and videos planned and structured by our creative marketers. Ideally, with experience using photoshop and video editing tools.
What will you be doing?
- Our marketing team will put together an outline for you about the text, background and logo and picture effects to be present on the picture which you will need to edit all together
- Same for videos: you will have a structure plan and video cuttings that you will need to put together with creative effects and edits
- Digitally cutting the files to put together the sequence of the film and deciding what is usable
- Creating an or assembly edit of the programme / film and determining the exact cutting for the next and final stages
- Reordering and tweaking the content to ensure the logical sequencing and smooth running of the film/video
- Overseeing the quality and progress of audio and video engineering and editing
- Quality control the final product before publishing
What are we looking for?
We are looking for someone with experience both in picture and video editing, ideally in Photoshop and Vimeo.
We need someone who can understand the difference we are making and translate this into engaging content.
What difference will you make?
With your help, we will be able to continue to provide children with the educational support they need. You would play an important part in securing this support.
What's in it for the volunteer?
- You would become part of our dedicated and friendly team and you have the opportunity to use your time to make a real difference in the lives of children.
- You'll gain experience of working in the charitable sector.
- You'll learn new skills or apply already learned ones.
- You'll meet new people and be part of a community.
- You'll get a lot of satisfaction knowing you play a vital role in enabling us to inform, educate and raise money to fund vital services in the areas of exercise, nutrition and emotional well-being.
- You'll enjoy a collaborative environment and contribute to a dynamic team
How to apply
Please send your CV to email@example.com