about 2 years ago
Role Title: Volunteer Pat Tester
Line Manager: Shop Manager
Location: Wilton – New Superstore Opening Soon
Frequency: Half Days Minimum of 2-4 hours
Duration: Once a week or more
Why we need your help:
Our Charity Shops are reliant on the support of volunteers. Income generated from our shops go directly into our various projects to support vulnerable people who are either homeless or in danger of becoming homeless. We need PAT Testers to help with our electrical donations.
What we need you to do:
- Support Shop Manager
- Liaise with staff and volunteers
- Be polite and helpful to our customers
- PAT Testing course available subject to a minimum of 6 months volunteering
What you can bring to the role:
- Good organisational skills.
- Self motivation.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Good people skills and/or experience and willingness to learn.
What we can offer you:
- The opportunity to gain skills and experience within a supportive and professional team.
- To become part of the Alabaré volunteer family.
- Regular support from your Team Leader.
- Valuable experience in developing your people skills.
What we ask of you:
- To be able to provide a non judgemental approach and to ensure boundaries are maintained.
- To follow Alabaré policies and procedures.
- To complete documentation relating to the role.
- To be able to complete given tasks.
- To undertake any training required.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to register your interest.
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.