17 days ago
Nulinx Education Partnership CIC (NEP) is a non-profit organisation working in partnership with schools, parents & community groups in London and surrounding home counties.
We are looking for volunteer online Tutors to work with children on our scholarship programme.
Our programme works with children from low income and disadvantaged families.
Tutors will provide one-to-one online tuition in English, Maths, Science, SAT's and GCSE preparation for primary & secondary school students. Lessons will be delivered via Zoom or Microsoft Teams.
Our tutors benefit from:
- Support and educational resources
- Flexible hours: after school, evenings, or weekends
Applicants should have:
- A strong academic background
- GCSE Maths & English A-C
- A Bachelors Degree
- At least 1 year's tutoring experience
- A current DBS certificate issued within the last 12 months
- Access to email and the internet
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email a cover letter and your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org