11 months ago
Volunteer Marketing Assistant (3 days per week, for 3 months)
Location: Harlesden, London NW10
We are looking for a Volunteer Marketing Assistant - 3 days per week, for a minimum of three months.
Your help, enthusiasm and desire to grow your marketing experience is needed to:
- Help plan and implement online and offline marketing campaigns that drive engagement, traffic and bookings across social media, search engine optimisation and PR
- Monitor and manage our social media including Facebook, Twitter, Google+, YouTube, Instagram, LinkedIn
- Source and produce engaging, relevant and interesting content
- Produce the charity's monthly newsletter
- Take care of our website.
You will drive and manage social media campaigns from content creation, to measurement of campaign success. We need a committed volunteer who is ready for a challenge, willing and able to support the team, particularly the events and fundraising volunteers, as we develop and grow our organisation.
- Have a strong interest in marketing, both on and offline
- Ideally have some marketing and social media experience, but not essential
- Know how to keep a website looking good
- Have the ability to remain calm under pressure
- Have an interest in working with young people and local community building
- Be self-motivated and able to work independently
- Be a strong, passionate team player with a desire to succeed
- Demonstrate strong written, verbal communication, and presentation skills in English
- Be highly organised and have a natural desire to keep things up-to-date
- Have excellent attention to detail.
How to apply
Please email email@example.com with a copy of your CV and a covering letter explaining why you're the one we need!
Closing date: 12pm, 26th January 2018
This role is subject to an enhanced DBS Check
Please note that this is an unsalaried post. However, you will be paid expenses, a maximum of £8 per day.