8 months ago
Position: Learning Administrator
Volunteering commitment: Minimum 3 months
Introduction to ConnectionHub
ConnectionHub is a UK-registered charity offering blended learning programmes to refugees and asylum seekers in Lesbos, Greece. Currently, the lack of educational opportunities leaves refugees and asylum seekers in Lesbos, Greece exposed to a future of social exclusion, precarious employment, exploitation, and poverty.
ConnectionHub's mission is to provide education and integration opportunities via blended learning pathways to people in crisis and conflict contexts, in order to reduce this human suffering and exploitation. Blended learning, which utilises both online and offline educational material and support, is proven to better facilitate student's learning journey; with this approach we hope to give refugees and asylum seekers the chance to develop new skills that will build their capacities as individuals, help them bridge the literacy gap, and support them to change the trajectory of their lives by creating job opportunities and economic empowerment. ConnectionHub's programmes are accessible to displaced people regardless of legal status, gender, age, or ethnic identity.
We are looking for a Learning Administrator to support our training function. You will be responsible for communicating with volunteers and assist with developing the most effective programs. In this role, you should combine a strong attention to detail with ability to multi-task and work under pressure. You should also be a reliable problem-solver and with strong project management skills. Your goal will be to ensure that our training programs are engaging and run smoothly
Learning Administrator Responsibilities:
- Ensuring all volunteers understand established policies.
- Creating and implementing training programs for volunteers.
- Maintaining training records (e.g. trainee lists, schedules, attendance sheets).
- Making arrangements for volunteers training and ensuring they're properly set up.
- Preparing and giving materials (e.g. instructional notes, feedback forms).
- Resolving issues as they arise.
- Submitting reports on training activities and results.
- Recommending improvements or new programs for volunteers.
Learning Administrator Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Psychology or related subjects.
- Relevant experience working in training programs or HR environment (minimum 1 year desirable).
- CIPD qualification.
- Excellent organizational and multitasking ability.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Have good project management skills and ability to prioritise projects and tasks.
- Excellent IT skills (proficient in Microsoft packages).
All volunteers are required to have a valid DBS certificate.
Please apply by sending a CV and covering letter, detailing your interest in the role, your relevant experience and evidence of how you meet our criteria to: firstname.lastname@example.org