almost 4 years ago
Are you a Helix Champion?
Social Action for Health is recruiting Helix Champions (volunteer) for the East London Genes and Health project – the world’s largest community based research study. You will be part of a dynamic team and contribute by bringing new ideas to help achieving what we are aiming for.
We want people who are:
- Interested in genes and health
- Like to get involved in community development and want the opportunity to develop and share ideas to tackle health inequalities within community
- You have to have the ability to read and write in English
- People from Bangladeshi and Pakistani origin desirable
- New skills in event management
- Skills to develop stakeholder relationship and networking
- Outreach experience
- Leading training for the community
- Training to become a delegated researcher
- Leadership skills
- Gain knowledge about genes and health
- Internal and external training opportunity
- Paid travel expenses
For more information please contact Mohammad Anwar:
E-mail: email@example.com | 020 8510 1970
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.