26 days ago
Haringey Stars (trading as Ingenium) work with young people aged 13-24 in North London to develop the young person's confidence, communicational and social and business skills through music. Our target participants are young people who are Not in Employment, Education nor Training (NEET) or are at risk of becoming NEET. The organisation uses the young people's interest in music to engage them and develop their talents and abilities such that they can translate their gifts into becoming employable and succeeding in life. We offer an eclectic range of skills that are pertinent to social and personal development which are sought by employers. We run music projects integrated with personal and business training throughout the year resulting in the young people delivering performances at key community venues.
As a Grant Officer you will:
- Develop and submit written applications to grant making trusts and Foundations. sources.
- Undertake research to identify prospective grant awarding bodies appropriate to the organization's activities.
- Plan an annual calendar of grant applications
- Record, monitor and evaluate fundraising activities.
The following skills and qualifications are required:
- Research and analytical skills
- Writing skills and ability to package a bid proposal
- Ability to plan to meet applications deadlines
- Willingness to learn more
The role will be home based hence the person must have access to computer and internet.
To apply for this role, please submit a CV or a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. To find out more information about the role contact John Zavuga on 07957 721 679.