Reasonable travel expenses reimbursed
8 months ago
Volunteer Fundraiser and Web Designer
Every Child an Achiever is a not for profit educational organisation, formed to help schools combat underachievement among young people from disadvantaged backgrounds.
We have secured statutory funds from the European Union to pilot a range of creative learning activities designed to motivate and enthuse the target group to develop skills and positive attitudes towards learning.
Our success in accessing grants and partnership with other EU projects within a short period of time means we now need to increase our core capacity for fundraising urgently to support the development and delivery of our projects and ensure sustainability.
We are therefore seeking:
1. An experienced volunteer fundraiser to help us raise funds between now and May 2018. Our urgent priorities are to:
- access funds to test and pilot activities at selected schools;
- raise funds to advertise and recruit a part-time fundraiser;
- find a larger office space (we have a small office space which is free of rent until June 2018)
- appoint a part-time project manager for 12 months.
2. A web designer to help update our site www.echanetwork.eu
This is an exciting opportunity for those who wish to build a career in fundraising. You will also have the opportunity to work on an exciting bid (ERASMUS+ School Education) that we are developing at present. You will make a big contribution to our efforts to provide a variety of learning activities for school children from disadvantaged backgrounds.
In return we will offer all the support the volunteer may need, travel expenses and references.
We are also happy to provide training and support in preparing EU and national trusts and foundation bids.
If you are interested in applying, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 07505 856 575.