21 days ago
This role is advertised as part of TPP's Free Giving Back Services. This volunteer advertisement copy has been supplied to TPP and applicants apply direct to the organisation. Please contact the organisation directly if you have any questions about this volunteer role.
'Guardian; Here for you! CIC' is a non-profit community interest organisation, created to support vulnerable persons living in communities of Central London in times of hardship and emergency. We desperately need VOLUNTEERS to help out with 'fun' local fund-raising events/activities that will be arranged for this coming autumn and winter (and ongoing)!!!!!!!!
Also looking for marketing/advertising whizzes to help out with our website/brand!
The objectives of Guardian are to offer comfort and financial aid during times or hardship and emergency to vulnerable persons/groups, such as; The older person (70 onwards). The younger person (16-24). Those with certain chronic illness/disease/disability. Vulnerable Gay men in the LGBT+ community, and groups who wish to undertake community projects towards the same.
Relying on the hard work of volunteers and the much-needed public donations; Guardian will support by offering hardship payments, purchasing equipment, clothes, arranging treatments or other services, by giving care, and by delivering other financial help throughout the year (especially during the winter months) that in turn will also benefit communities by easing burdens on other resources and provide relief from poverty and welfare issues.
'Guardian' will bring happiness, relief, and peace to those who need it during times of loneliness, despair and worry (times when it may seem that there is nowhere else to turn). Devoted to bringing safety and joy to as many persons as possible, 'Guardian' will make a huge difference to the lives of the vulnerable. BUT WE CAN'T DO IT WITH YOU!
What Guardian needs;
- Individuals who have free time (anything you can offer would be appreciated).
- Good team players who work well with the public, who are caring and want to make a difference.
- Persons who are trustworthy, caring, outgoing, honest, reliable, literate, with no criminal record, and who are not involved in bankruptcy proceedings or gambling.
What Guardian can offer;
- Travel/Lunch expenses (and other as arranged where needed).
- References which look great on your CV, and a chance to gain experience.
- Possible future paid employment.
- Paid training and expenses, and attendance to events if needed.
- And, of course, the chance to make a difference!
For more information about 'Guardian' and the support we offer (or to find out more about volunteering with us and to register your interest), please check out the website: www.guardianhereforyou.co.uk and/or email Guardian.email@example.com
Thank you so much for your time and hope to hear from you soon.
Best wishes, Dean Lemar (FOUNDER / DIRECTOR / CEO of 'Guardian; Here for you! CIC')