27 days ago
Cause: Financial Education for young people
Role: Executive Assistant / Team Support
Location: City of London (currently WFH, anticipated until October 2021)
Employment Type: Permanent - to start ASAP
Working hours: Flexible largely to suit candidate - ad hoc, expected to average 16 hours per month.
RedSTART is a charity with the objective of, through education, putting young people in control of their finances and giving them the skills to manage their financial futures. We are a small, friendly team of dedicated and enthusiastic people. Having grown from a team of 3 in 2012 to over 30 (mostly volunteers) today, we have already helped over 35,000 children in the UK.
We are currently seeking two people for Executive Assistant (EA)/Team Support positions, to work with us on an ongoing basis. You will be responsible for providing first class organisation, administrative and PA support to the CEO and the COO, as well as Team Support to the 3 Heads of Department, covering Fundraising, Product Development and Education Engagement. The role is split 50/50 between EA and Team Support.
Previous experience in a similar role is desirable, but it is not essential.
- Diary Management
- Coordination of meetings
- Minuting board and subcommittee meetings
- Checking and verifying trustee details
- Completing Presentations
Team Support responsibilities
- Arranging and minuting Team meetings
- Supporting new starters. Checking and verifying volunteer details
- Maintaining team documentation
- Planning and coordinating workshops, events and mail merges
- Input and analysing of data
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Effective minute taking skills
- IT/ MS office skills, including PowerPoint and Excel
- Good team player
If you are interested in applying, please email your CV to: Sarah.email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you.