about 1 year ago
Do you have a few hours spare each week and could provide hospital transport to families who have a child with a life threatening or terminal illness?
We are particularly looking for people to offer transport to families in Central London, West London, Enfield, Harrow, Hillingdon, Brent and Hounslow to Central London Hospitals.
We are looking for people with the following attributes:
- Volunteers need to be able to communicate and be at ease with children and young people and families
- Experience of interacting with people from a wide variety of backgrounds
- Ability to empathise with families in stressful circumstances
- Non Judgemental approach
- A friendly approachable disposition is essential and a sense of humour will help
- Hold a full driving licence for 2+ years
All ages welcome from 21 onwards
To find out more or to apply for this role please contact our volunteer team on 01372 220043 or firstname.lastname@example.org