7 months ago
Difficult Conversations is a dynamic, UK-based, Social Enterprise offering award-winning, experiential, multi-professional training to generalist NHS and social care staff to develop and enhance their confidence, skills and knowledge in order to have compassionate and effective 'difficult conversations' with patients and/or their families and carers. Our training is endorsed by the General Medical Council (GMC) and South London Faculty of the Royal College of GPs.
Training takes the form of half-day workshops for between 6 and 24 candidates and in addition we are commissioned to create bespoke trainings based on the needs of our learners. Workshops are led by highly skilled trainers.
Experienced digital marketer / content writer used to independent working and excited by the prospect of helping us raise our digital profile.
- create engaging evidence-based content to drive awareness, engagement and conversion
- turn raw content / ideas into crystal clear, engaging copy for blogs and articles
- disseminate content via channels including your website (Squarespace), Mailchimp email campaigns, social networks (Linkedin, Twitter, Facebook and 3rd party organisations' channels
- update website using Squarespace platform
- digital marketer / web editor experience
- experience of healthcare highly desirable
- results focused and data driven (Google Analytics)
- tactical while maintaining a strategic overview
- experience of Squarespace, Hootsuite or equivalent, Mailchimp and social media channels.
We are based in London and Surrey, but this is a home-based role.
If you are interested in this position, please email firstname.lastname@example.org