almost 2 years ago
Want to make a positive difference to our day patients' care?
ellenor provides the best care and support for families facing terminal illness in Kent and Bexley.
Our mission is to lead and coordinate the best personalised care for all ages, sharing our expertise to ensure that all families facing terminal illness get the right support in the best place possible, enabling them to make the most of the time they have.
Our volunteers carry out a vital role in our organisation, helping staff in every area of our work. Their contribution is important and valued, and we would not be able to offer the services and care to families facing terminal illness without their help and commitment.
This role may include:
- Greeting patients on arrival
- Offering refreshments and serving lunches
- Helping patients with feeding if required (Optional)
- Helping those less mobile to get around
- Escorting patients to our Wellbeing classes
- Assisting nurses in the bathroom if required (Optional)
- Preparing activities for patients
A DBS disclosure will be required for this role.
Times: One half day per week. Monday-Wednesday 10am-3pm and Thursday 10am-5pm urgently required.
For more information on this opportunity and many more, please email Priya Ebenezer, Volunteer Coordinator at Priya.Ebenezer@ellenor.org or call 01474 320 007 (ext 1112).