almost 3 years ago
At the Prince's Trust we are looking for a Volunteer Corporate Partnerships Researcher to support the Business Development team by helping to identify and research new corporate partners.
This volunteer post will provide the opportunity for an individual to gain experience in desk-based corporate research, play a key role in assisting with the development of data management systems, gain experience of the Raiser's Edge CRM, and make recommendations on how to best engage companies and their CSR strategies to further the values and goals of the Prince's Trust.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate;
- excellent attention to detail
- a willingness to undertake high levels of data entry
- an understanding of the issues facing The Prince's Trust target groups
- good interpersonal skills
- good written and spoken English skills
- an ability to work as part of a team
- an ability to complete tasks effectively and efficiently
- willingness to uphold the values of The Trust. Our values are approachable, non-judgmental, inspiring, empowering and passionate
For further details and guidance on how to apply, please visit: https://www.princes-trust.org.uk/support-our-work/volunteer/-office-volunteer-corporate-partnerships