about 2 years ago
Kidasha is a charity that improves the lives of children living in extreme poverty in Nepal, which is one of the poorest countries in the world.
In the run up to Christmas, we have booked a number of slots at tube stations and mainline stations for carol singing and bucket collections. We are very keen to recruit volunteers to collect money for Kidasha to help fund our vital services and to raise awareness of the charity.
We need enthusiastic volunteers to hold a collection bucket, thank people that donate to the charity and represent the charity to a professional standard. It will be a great chance to work in a team and a really enjoyable experience!
Volunteers are required on the following dates and times:
- 04/12/2018 - Paddington train station and/or Kings Cross Station (all day)
- 13/12/2018 - High St Kensington (3pm onwards)
- 17/12/2018 - Euston train station (all day)
- 18/12/2018 - Oxford Circus (3pm onwards)
- 20/12/2018 - Piccadilly Circus (3pm onwards)
Even if you can only spare an hour or two, it would be a great help to the charity!
- You must be comfortable standing for a few hours.
- You must be able to arrange your own travel to the collection site
If you are interested in helping out, please contact Caroline Emlyn Jones, Fundraiser, at Caroline@kidasha.org