over 3 years ago
Difficult Conversations is a dynamic, UK-based, Social Enterprise offering award-winning, experiential, multi-professional training to generalist NHS and social care staff to develop and enhance their confidence, skills and knowledge in order to have compassionate and effective 'difficult conversations' with patients and/or their families and carers. Our training is endorsed by the General Medical Council (GMC) and South London Faculty of the Royal College of GPs.
Training takes the form of half-day workshops for between 6 and 24 candidates and in addition we are commissioned to create bespoke trainings based on the needs of our learners. Workshops are led by highly skilled trainers.
A volunteer bookkeeper to help us keep on track. You will work independently from your own home-office with regular contact with both the CEO / COO and Administrator usually by email and phone. The role demands:
- Good knowledge of double entry bookkeeping
- Experience of Xero.
- Advanced Excel
- Bank statement upload & reconciliation
- Purchase ledger
- Sales Ledger - Oversight of Administrator. Ensuring invoices correctly tracked & invoiced to Deferred Income or Income in accordance with Revenue Recognition principle.
- VAT returns
- Controlling and accounting for Deferred Income & Income in Xero..
- Creation & update of Directors, Administrators and Facilitators Purchase Ledger invoices for cost identification and tracking.
- Update of Cash Flow statement.
- Controlling and accounting for Deferred Income & Income in Xeroin accordance with Revenue Recognition principle
- Year End adjustments: Accruals & prepayments
- General Reporting
- Provide Ad hoc financial / accounts information
We are based in London and Surrey, but this is a home-based role for approximately 2 days per month, spread throughout the month.
If you are interested in this position, please email email@example.com