£24k per year + LW
02 07198 6040
over 3 years ago
One of the UK?s leading children's charities are looking for somebody to join their ambitious and successful partnerships team as a Volunteer Board Fundraiser. This role focusses specifically on managing and developing key individual relationships and deliver on special projects. The position is a great opportunity for an individual with proven experience of building effective relationships through face to face interaction with high net worth individual in either a fundraising or sales environment.
The key responsibilities of this role will include:
- Manage and effectively steward the relationships of a number of specific donors and prospects to maximise income over the long term
- Launch, manage, deliver and complete a bespoke fundraising project, working across departments to ensure timely delivery of the activity
- With support from management, devise, agree and deliver particular aspects of the organisation?s strategy
- Responsibility for the development of high value partnership relationships and the successful delivery of income from a set portfolio of supporters
- Use creative and energetic methods of communication to successfully engage potential supporters
- Responsibility for accurate financial management
The successful applicant will have the following experience and skills:
- Experience of building effective relationships through face to face interaction with high net worth supporters in either a fundraising or sales environment
- Knowledge of corporate responsibility and individual philanthropic motivations
- Be target driven, with proven financial management and reporting skills
- Excellent project management skills and the ability to see a project through from start to finish
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to apply commercial knowledge to ensure the organisation has commercial appeal
Closing Date: 8th September 2015
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP Recruitment to hear about future posts, please call Alice on 020 7198 6040, or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP Recruitment receive a ?100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Not for Profit website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher
TPP Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.