4 months ago
Heritage Charity London
We are looking for help to write successful project funding bids to finance core activities for our organisation. Ideally, we'd like an experienced bid-writer to deliver a vital income stream for our charity.
What will you be doing?
We are looking for a bid writer that has experience in writing grant proposals.
Our charity is working in the education sector, with the core mission to give children access to quality education and to ameliorate the effects of deprivation on disengaged and disadvantaged children and young people.
We'd like advice and input into our funding applications; a volunteer could work with us to help us develop high-quality funding bids on an ongoing basis or work on one particular bid, taking the lead in developing that bid.
We need to ensure that we are applying for the correct grants and in the most effective way possible. If you have experience in this area and think you can help, we'd love to hear from you!
There is currently no fundraising expertise in the company and we are therefore looking for someone who can bring this expertise to the team.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for someone with experience of writing successful funding bids in the education and sports sector. Our charity is working in the education sector, with the core mission to give children access to quality education and to ameliorate the effects of deprivation on disengaged and disadvantaged children and young people.
We need someone who can understand the difference we are making and translate this into successful bids for funding.
What difference will you make?
With your help, we will be able to continue to provide children with the educational support they need. You would play
What's in it for the volunteer?
- You would become part of our dedicated and friendly team and you have the opportunity to use your time to make a real difference in the lives of children.
- You'll gain experience of working in the charitable sector.
- You'll learn new skills or apply already learned ones.
- You'll meet new people and be part of a community.
- You'll get a lot of satisfaction knowing you play a vital role in enabling us to inform, educate and raise money to fund vital services in the areas of exercise, nutrition and emotional well-being.
- You'll enjoy a collaborative environment and contribute to a dynamic team
How to apply
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org