2 months ago
Volunteer Accounts Assistant - Edgware: 2½ days/week.
Langdon is a charity based in Edgware, Middlesex and provides assisted living for adults with learning disabilities.
This role would suit a volunteer who is looking for experience. The volunteer will be responsible for providing support to the Finance department, focusing primarily on the purchase ledger.
The volunteer will report to the Financial Controller and will work alongside the Assistant Management Accountant.
2½ days/week - can be spread over 4/5 days
- Maintaining purchase ledger.
- Logging all supplier invoices.
- Reconciling supplier statements.
- Preparing BACS payment runs.
- Liaising with suppliers and resolving queries.
- Processing staff expenses.
- Processing credit card expenditure.
- Maintaining and reconciling petty cash.
- Assist with bank reconciliations
- Key skills:
- Strong attention to detail.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Good all-round IT skills.
- Team player
- Sage 50 experience (desirable)
If you would like to apply for this role, please contact Elie Levy, Volunteer Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org