£40800.00 - £46700 per annum
over 2 years ago
I am working with a leading UK youth charity who are looking to recruit a Voice & Campaigns Manager on a permanent basis.
This role will play a significant part in giving young people a voice on issues important to them. You will be given the opportunity to lead the development and delivery of an ambitious, high profile and creative youth-led social action and campaigns strategy.
- Lead the deliver of creative national campaigns created alongside your audience of young people to make social change to improve their lives
- Develop and deliver the organisation's youth participation strategy to deepen influence and engagement in decision-making
- Work closely with the PR team to connect their campaigns to the news agenda and create news-worthy moments in campaigns and social action
- Collaborate with the Digital team to ensure campaigns and social action are effectively & creatively profiled across channels
- Manage campaign budgets, ensuring accurate annual and monthly budgeting, forecasting and monitoring
This really is a fantastic role with plenty of autonomy for candidates who have previous experience of either youth-participation or at least user engagement - a really good understanding of working with beneficiaries and creating better products/strategies. If you have previous campaign management experience in which you have lead and developed elements of campaigns (from concept to evaluation) as well as an interest in working with & for young people, then this role could be ideal for you. If you are interested in applying, please email your CV, quoting the reference number - J68533AM - in the subject line.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Closing Date: Monday 10th December 2018