£30k - 45k per year
over 3 years ago
A leading construction organisation is currently recruiting for a Project Coordinator to implement and monitor funding processes and education programmes relating to its specialist construction academy project.
The Project Coordinator will be responsible for the following areas:
1. Agreeing and implementing the SFA contract looking at profile financials and training outputs
2. Drawing up delivery agreements and plans with industry partners
3. Monitoring performance against agreed targets
4. Coordinating the development of new qualifications and associated courses
5. Implementing a marketing and communication strategy
This is a fixed term contract until the end of July 2016 and will require travel between Ilford and Canary Wharf.
Key skills and experiences required for the role include:
1. Significant experience of vocational education programme management.
2. Significant contract management experience with SFA funded programmes.
3. Ability to co-ordinate a large number of partners to deliver project outcomes.
4. A track record of delivering results in funded programmes.
To apply for this role please send a copy of your CV to the Education Team quoting reference number J53105KP