about 3 years ago
An established institute based in London is seeking a Visitor Experience Manager to lead their team for a fixed term contract of 12 months, the successful candidate will have excellent customer service skills and be responsible for growth of the visitor attraction programme.
Main duties for the Visitor Experience Manager:
- Main point of contact for the department
- Growth of visitor numbers
- Leadership and development of the front of house team
- Recruitment of new staff
- Manage and maintain rotas
- Act as duty manager when required
Essential criteria for the Visitor Experience Manager:
- Previous experience of managing and motivating staff
- Previous customer service experience
- Strong business acumen
- Excellent MS office skills
To apply for this Visitor Experience Manager please email your CV to our Office & Specialist Support Team quoting the reference number 628140CH. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.