£25k - 35k per year
OS Perm Team
almost 2 years ago
TPP are working with an innovative and entrepreneurial not for profit that are recruiting for a talented individual to support their dynamic team as their CR&D UK/EU Administrator.
You will be supporting the Business Development and Operation Teams in developing, monitoring and securing Collaborative Research and Development (CR&D) and other funding opportunities.
You will also support a clear and smooth transition from bid identification to project delivery.
The key responsibilities for this role include:
- Identify, update and communicate a pipeline of funding opportunities from UK and EU, and work with the UK/EU CR&D team to prioritise our response to them.
- Attend funding opportunities briefings/webinars and provide analysis and recommendations to the team
- Establish project methodologies and support the wider team's engagement in funding opportunities, by developing bidding templates and processes, and a "bidding toolkit".
- Use their CRM (Salesforce) to record and maintain contacts and opportunity details, and record submitted bid documents
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Proven ability to support the administration of funding (including EU proposals but experience in other proposal application processes also welcome).
- Supported the administrative procedures in relevant successful bid submissions and project support.
- Experience in supporting narrative and financial project reporting requirements and deliverables
- Experience with databases or CRM systems (ideally Salesforce) to support business development internal tracking processes and reporting to funders.
- Ability to effectively communicate and articulate, both verbally and in writing, in English and, desirably, one other major European language
Previous involvement in administration of UK/EU proposals and projects related to urban development, energy, transport, ICT and citizens is an asset.
If you have the relevent experience and have a keen interest in urban/built environment then please apply or send your details to email@example.com quoting ref:59611HJ
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.