£40000.00 - £50000 per annum
3 months ago
A wonderful international development charity with a health focus is looking for a UK Advocacy Manager to join their team.
You will be an innovative thinker and doer who is able to prioritise and manage diverse portfolios.
You will report into the Director of International Advocacy and will work closely with colleagues to identify and build synergies between the UK and International advocacy, policy and communications work.
Additionally, you will work particularly close with the communications team to develop and deliver effective digital and traditional media opportunities.
You will be able to design and lead the delivery of the UK advocacy strategy, with support of the Advocacy Officer - whom you will be line-managing.
As the UK Advocacy Manager, you will monitor UK and international debates and policy across health, development and beyond; working with the policy manager and others to identify opportunities for influence.
The company is able to offer great benefits.
The appointed candidate will have:
- Experience of designing and delivering innovative and high-impact advocacy campaigns which have influenced governments or the media.
- Fantastic communication skills to a range of diverse audiences.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Experience of working in or around UK Parliament.
- Track record of establishing and cultivating strong internal and external networks and relationships at different levels.