£30298.00 - £32722.00 per annum
11 days ago
TPP's Fundraising and Development team are supporting a well-known children's charity with the search to a Trust Manager vacancy. Working as part of an established and successful team, you will be responsisible for:
- Working collaboratively with Children's Services to research, identify and develop funding opportunities that contribute to the charity's strategic objectives.
- Researching and identifying Major Trust fundraising opportunities, and work collaboratively with Children's Services senior managers to devise proposals in line with their revenue and development needs.
- Developing and managing a portfolio of Major trust accounts, securing income in excess of £400K per year.
- Writing and presenting applications to Major Trusts who have the ability to give £10K and above, and where possible secure multi-year funding.
- Contributing, as a member of the Trusts Team to prospect planning and operational development, in line with the overall corporate fundraising strategy.
If you have a strong track record in researching and approaching trusts, are a relationship builder and keen to develop your career as part of a high-perfoming and supportive team, then do get in touch with the TPP Fundraising team to register your interest. Either send through an updated CV or get in touch with Matt Adams on 0207 198 6040 to discuss further.