£30000.00 - £34000 per annum
about 3 years ago
This is an ideal role for someone who has been working at Trust Executive level for at least 2 years and who wishes to make the next step up. It is an opportunity to join a friendly and supportive team in a well-established UK charity with an excellent reputation; they are ready find someone to start ASAP, but are also keen to ensure that the successful applicant will have the correct experience and will be an ideal fit for the role. Responsibilities are as follows:
- To maximize income from trusts and foundations.
- To manage relationships with Regional Directors in respect of all aspects of trust & foundation fundraising.
- To manage relationships with new and existing funders to a high standard ensuring that maximum potential support is achieved.
- To proactively identify prospects, approaching and winning resources from new trust and individual partnerships.
Outline of specific tasks:
- Manage and develop the income from an existing portfolio of trust and foundation donors.
- Draft funding applications and reports, working with the Welfare and Finance departments and other colleagues to ensure quality information is available for reports and bids to trust and other donors.
- Working with the Head of Partnerships to devise strategies for identifying and building a strong pipeline of High Net Worth Individual supporters in order to develop income from major Donors.
- Research, identify and approach potential new trust supporters and in completing warm and cold trust mailings.
- Responsibility for all aspects of trusts' stewardship: including timely thanking and processing of donations.
- Lead on and work with the Regional staff in order to successfully manage the centralisation of all aspects of trust fundraising; liaising with the Regions and working in collaboration where the terms of grant making demand.
- Ensure that all regional financial Trust data is accurate on Raisers Edge.
- Liaise with the finance team in order to reconcile all trust income, national and regional, to ensure both Raiser Edge and Iris are in compliance.
If you are interested in applying, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job reference number.