£35k - 40k per year + pro rata
almost 2 years ago
TPP is working with a growing mental health charity to recruit a part time Trusts & Foundation Manager for a 6 month fixed term contract. This is a 2 day/week role based working at their offices in London.
Responsibilities will include:
- Build a pipeline of prospective grant makers through proactive research and responding to opportunities
- Prepare high-quality applications to secure (and renew) funding from Trusts and Foundations
- Set-up meetings with prospective grant-makers, preparing relevant materials as required
- Manage relationships with existing donors, including a comprehensive calendar to meet deadlines and key dates for reporting
Key skills and experience required:
- Track record of setting and achieving fundraising income targets
- Proven ability to increase income from grants and trusts
- Strong commercial awareness
- High levels of self-motivation, professionalism and resilience
- Excellent interpersonal skills including presenting, influencing, negotiating and collaborative partnership working
Closing date: ASAP
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Marianne Pattison on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.