£42750.00 - £51600.00 per annum + Excellent Pension, Gym, 28 days AL
20 days ago
We are working with a Higher Education and Research Institute to recruit a new Trust Fundraising Manager. This organisation works to develop cures and treatments for cancer, providing excellent postgraduate education as well as long term careers for researchers. The nature of this work provides excellent cases for support and will give an experienced trusts fundraiser the opportunity to develop five and six figure proposals.
In exchange for your experience as a Trusts Fundraiser you will receive:
* £42,750 - £51,600 per annum
* Membership of USS Pension Scheme (excellent and a defined benefit scheme)
* Free access to onsite gym
* 28 days annual leave
To succeed in the position of Trusts Fundraising Manager you will need:
* Experience securing five and six figure gifts from traditional trusts and foundations
* The interest in scientific research, this could be simple enthusiastic curiosity
* The ability to build long term, functional relationships with senior stakeholders
This role is well supported by a prospect research team, and former scientist on the team to assist with proposals and translating scientific language into effective proposals.
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.