North London, London
£25000.00 - £28000.00 per annum
almost 2 years ago
A fantastic opportunity has arisen at a leading International Development Charity to work within a focused, professional and friendly Trust Fundraising Team as a Trust Fundraiser.
The main purpose of the role will be to generate income from Trusts and Foundations for the charity's work and exceed agreed income targets.
Key responsibilities for this role will include:
1. To proactively research Trust and Foundation funders, identify those with high value and long term income growth potential, and deliver a year round portfolio of funding applications.
2. Write accurate, compelling and persuasive applications for funding for all areas of the charity's work in line with the organisation's strategic priorities keeping up to date with current priorities and plans.
3. To prepare donor reports and updates and ensure all donor requirements are met.
4. Represent the organisation to potential and existing funders in meetings with Trust Administrators or Trustees.
5. To update cases for support for use in Trust applications.
6. To maintain a range of financial and portfolio data on active and prospective donors using agreed systems and contribute to the development of Trust data systems.
7. To maintain up to date knowledge on the external Trust fundraising environment including through attendance at learning and development events and representation at fundraisers networks.
The role will suit a passionate, driven and smart working Trust Fundraising candidate who is keen to further learn and develop their Trust Fundraising skill set within a positive and unified team working environment.
If this role sounds of firm interest to you and you can commute with ease to North London hen please submit to TPP Recruitment today a copy of your latest CV and contact details.