0117 360 1317
about 2 years ago
Do you have an entrepreneurial approach to fundraising? This ambitious youth education charity is seeking a motivated Trust & Grants Fundraiser who will be responsible for researching, writing applications and stewarding of a portfolio of trusts and foundations. You will be comfortable being actively involved in the development of their strategy for fundraising from grants, and proactive in its implementation. Demonstrating the highest levels of customer service, you will manage the existing valuable relationships with grant givers and identify new trusts and foundations to increase income.
Responsibilities will include:
- Developing and managing relationships with current funders
- Researching and identifying a range of prospects and building a strong pipeline consisting of trusts and statutory funders
- Liaising directly with trusts and grant-makers, as part of the research, bid preparation and reporting process
- To contribute to the development of annual plans and budgets
- Identifying appropriate projects for funding and building persuasive cases for support
- Ensuring that funders are stewarded at an appropriate level for their capacity
The successful applicant will have detailed and practical understanding of trust and grants fundraising with a proven track record of securing donations from charitable trusts, foundations and statutory bodies. Experience of building strong relationships and stewarding key funders as well as an ability to work on your own initiative are also key. You will have a demonstrable ability to write compelling proposals and funding reports. Strong negotiating and influencing skills will also make a success of this role.
*This role is being offered on a part time basis for 2 days per week.
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Nicky Smith on 0117 360 1317 or send your CV to email@example.com. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.