£26000 - £29000 per annum
12 months ago
Are you looking for an opportunity to develop your trust fundraising career? I am working with an amazing charity who are searching for a Trusts Executive to support them with generating income from a portfolio of trusts. This organisation actively supports staff development.
Key duties within this role will include:
- Identify, research, apply for and secure funding opportunities from trusts and foundations capable of giving up to £50,000
- Manage relationships with a portfolio of smaller Trusts and Foundations
- Thank donors promptly and appropriately in line with an agreed cultivation strategy
You will have the following skills and experience:
- A positive can-do attitude and deliver excellent quality of work under time pressure
- Previous fundraising or volunteering experience
- Excellent communication skills: written, face-to-face and on the phone
- Experience of researching trusts and grant-making organisations
Closing Date: 5th November
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Ashby on 02071 986 040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.