City of London, London
£22000.00 - £26000.00 per annum
about 2 years ago
A leading and innovative health charity based in the heart of the city are currently recruiting for a Trust and Statutory Officer.
The successful candidate will have a passion for Fundrasing and be keen to learn more about it with the ability to pick tasks up quickly, accurately and effectively. Alongside an excellent written skill set will also be the ability to communicate well at various different levels.
Key tasks for this role will include:
* Prepare high quality, engaging proposals and applications which aim to fund the charity's work
* Maintain and develop a pipeline of prospects in cooperation with the Trusts and Statutory Manager and Prospect Development Manager
* Manage low and mid value relationships up to £100,000 in value, with opportunities to work with the Trusts and Statutory Manager on grants of higher value
* To fulfil all reporting requirements for relevant funders and contribute to the monitoring of projects to ensure that the charity meets it obligations and maximises the return on successful applications
* To build and maintain strong relationships across the charity to ensure you are identifying and refining appropriate projects that meet funders' criteria
* To take responsibility for routine mail-outs to smaller, local and unrestricted trusts
* Maintain accurate, up to date information regarding funding opportunities and upcoming deadlines on the charity's database
* To support the Trusts and Statutory Manager with income and expenditure monitoring and reporting
In return for your smart work this charity truly offers a professional and vibrant working environment, the chance to develop and grow your skill set and career alongside an excellent salary and benefits package.
If this role is of firm interest to you please submit today your most up to date CV and contact details to TPP Recruitment.