£34000.00 - £38000.00 per annum
3 months ago
TPP are proudly collaborating with a well-known health charity who are looking for a Trusts and Statutory Manager to join their close-knit team!
Joining the management team your role will be responsible for leading the trusts and statutory fundraising strategy. An exciting time for this organization, there are several Capital campaigns underway and this role will be stepping in to help raise funds for these really exciting and new developments for the charity!
Currently bringing in £100k from trusts per year, this role will look to develop this and create a new strategy to increase this income. Supported closely by the Head of Fundraising, Database Manager and Major Donor Manager, you will work collaboratively and build new relationships with funders to develop fundraising income.
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience of writing compelling applications and securing multi-year donations
- Confidence in building relationships with new and existing funders
- Good understanding of Capital campaigns and how to fundraise for these
- Great communication skills and ability to create a trust/statutory fundraising strategy
- Self-starter attitude and passion to work closely with beneficiaries
How to Apply:
Closing date - 5th February 2019
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Rhiannon on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to email@example.com