£27k - 34k per year
about 3 years ago
A leading national children’s charity is recruiting for a Trusts & Statutory Manager to join their highly successes major donor team. This is a full time and permanent position working at their head office based in Central London.
The team is responsible for maximising the lifetime value of all new and existing relationships with individual and institutional donors capable of donating five figure + gifts. The role of the Trusts & Statutory Manager is personally to secure donations from current supporters as well as engaging new donors, managing relationships so as to maximise income over the long term, through the development and delivery of tailored approaches.
Key duties and responsibilities include:
• To use creative and engaging methods of communication including written and verbal mechanisms, building positive relationships with influential people with the ability to negotiate successfully to achieve a positive outcome.
• To work effectively with other teams in Fundraising and other directorates within the charity to maximise income for their work with and for children
• To deliver the Fundraising budget in line with business requirements
The successful candidate will have:
• Excellent interpersonal skills: demonstrable ability and confidence to generate and build effective relationships with peers and senior individuals
• A successful track record in securing meetings and influencing individuals/ clients face to face
• A proven track record of making successful major gifts requests/ winning new business
• A proven track record of achieving financial targets
• Experience of working effectively with teams across your organisation
• An ability to produce high quality, compelling written and creative materials
Closing date: Friday 4th March 2016
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Marianne on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn’t always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.