£27.3k - 34.8k per year
almost 2 years ago
TPP is working with a national children’s charity to recruit a Trusts & Statutory Manager. This is a full time and permanent role based worked at their head office in London.
This much loved charity has an enviable and respected reputation for fundraising from the major giving audience and this income stream has the potential to grow substantially. The major giving team is responsible for maximising the lifetime value of all new and existing relationships with individual and institutional (trusts, foundations and statutory) donors capable of giving five, six, and seven figure gifts.
- To be responsible for the development of relationships and delivery of income from those supporters/potential supporters for whom you are responsible.
- To ensure the strength of the Major Giving department prospect pipeline by identifying new potential supporters from a range of sources.
- To maximise income by engaging, managing and inspiring major donors
The successful candidate will have:
- A successful track record in securing meetings and influencing individuals/ clients face to face
- A proven track record of making successful major gifts requests/ winning new business
- A proven track record of achieving financial targets
Closing date: Thursday 22nd December
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Marianne Pattison on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.