£32000 - £38000 per annum
over 3 years ago
A growing and well-renowned human rights charity is looking for a Trusts & Major Gift Manager to join their London office ASAP.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Increase the volume and value of grant-making trusts and major donors from £425,000 in 2017-18 and doubling this by 2021.
- Develop a detailed plan of action to deliver agreed milestones to establish and grow the major gifts and trusts programme
- Account-manage a portfolio of high value individual donors and trusts and ensure that all of these donors receive the highest possible standard of stewardship
- With the Head of Fundraising and Communications, the Fundraising Executive and Corporate Partnerships Manager develop a schedule of appropriate, high-quality cultivation and stewardship events suitable for major donors
- Monitor new and planned giving products in the sector, and develop strategies to introduce and grow these if appropriate, with particular focus on gifts of £5,000+ from both existing and new audiences
You should have experience of personally soliciting major (£50,000pa+) donations and grants from trusts (£100,000pa+). This is a great opportunity for the right candidate to step up from a Senior Officer position, or to make a sideways move into a Charity with a strong brand identity. There will be no line management responsibility, but a combination of strategic planning and hands-on work. The Charity's brand is well recognised, but, as yet, this hasn't translated into the maximisation of potential in terms of income generation. This charity's primary focus is high profile in global news at the moment; working alongside their internal comms team will be a great help to identify opportunities and innovative approaches.
Human rights / international development experience would be of benefit, but is not essential.
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Andrew on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.