£23500.00 - £27500.00 per annum
6 months ago
A rapidly growing and leading health charity based in the heart of the city are currently actively recruiting for a Trusts and Foundations Officer position. The role will suit a candidate keen to learn more about the Trust and Foundations side of Fundraising and who is confident, capable and quick to pick relevant tasks up.
This charity offers some excellent benefits including flexible working and the chance to progress in time through the organisation as well.
Key duties for this role will include the following:
* Lead on the Lower Level Trust giving programme (trusts capable of giving up to £10,000), identifying new prospects and sending applications.
* Write compelling, detailed and tailored fundraising applications for trusts capable of giving up to £10,000 (moving up to £25,000 in time), maintaining very high quality and attention to detail at all times.
* Digest scientific proposals and translate them into cases for support for a lay audience for use across fundraising.
* Research potential new UK and international trusts and foundations to develop a large and robust pipeline of prospects.
* Work closely with the Trusts and Foundations Manager and research team to help develop proposals, set budgets and collect supporting documentation.
* Manage and develop close donor relationships, organising cultivation and stewardship meetings when appropriate.
* Work with the Senior Trusts and Foundations Manager to ensure that donors receive regular and timely progress reports and appropriate recognition of their awards.
The successful candidate will obtain an outstanding written skill set and obtain a keen eye for detail.
If this role sounds of firm interest to you and you are looking for a good step into Trust Fundrasing within a brilliant and dedicated charity with a great team ethos then please submit to TPP Recruitment today your most up to date CV and contact details.